Tuesday 5 January 2010

December 2009...

So December came and went in the blink of an eye; well it certainly felt like that to me! If I wasn’t busy working away at a certain well known pharmacy and beauty store then I was off doing something equally as hectic. I admit that I was rubbish at keeping up to date with the blog which was a shame because it was something I really wanted to commit to. So in order to make up for my lack of posts last year I am going to attempt to bring you all up to speed with what happened in the last month! So yes December, the crazy month which was full of; christmassy goodness, London trips, cupcake deliciousness, masked balls, German Christmas markets, snow showers, too many bagels, sparkling rose drinking, shopping bargains, big hair, champagne, modelling at 5 in the morning, copious amounts of chocolate and sequins aplenty!!!! Here a few photos, and I wish everyone a happy 2010!











No comments:

Post a Comment