Thursday 10 December 2009

It's been a while shall we say?

So I've not been very good with keeping my blog updated have I? Well here is one of my new year's resolutions which I am going to start now, maybe I should call it my mid December resolution. I shall try and keep this blog updated every few days or so at least. So many things have been happening since my last post and I hope to bring everyone up to speed in the next few days. The past week has been manic, I went to London and had an amazing time. My friend has entered a competition and has been set some tasks to carry out; one of them including styling someone which is where I came into the picture, photos will hopefully be up in the next few days. In the meantime check out http://www.makemefrontrow.com/blog.aspx?id=360 to see what she is up to in the competition. In the meantime I shall leave you with this short but sweet post!

Here is a snippet of the styling photos that we took in London:



No comments:

Post a Comment