Saturday 27 March 2010

A little bit of a catch up, part one...

I can’t believe that it was over a month ago since I last wrote anything! Hmm let me try and bring everyone up to speed with what I’ve been getting up to. So February was...

filled with beautiful flowers from my boyfriend


Delicious food with my mum and gran


Many a shopping trip to Birmingham and spending too much of my wages whoops!

Yummy gyoza soup

Happy times with this girlie, she is the best

A bit too much time spent in the baby food section, note to self no matter how much baby food sounds tasty it is not, it will always resemble sick!

Too many starbucks drinks

London trips checking out the uni for next year. We managed to fit in a bit too much of this:

Who doesn’t love a bit of Wagamamas though?
Managed to go to a very cool bar on Bricklane, I envy my friend for living 5 minutes away from it!
Yes that is a fishbowl of mojitosThen shopping and taking in the delights of Liberty and Carnaby StreetI love the floral print!



Went to the amazing lomo shop and brought my first Diana camera.
I've been using my new camera but haven't had the film developed yet so it will be interesting to see how they turn out.
Hope everyone had a great february!

No comments:

Post a Comment